Wednesday, August 8, 2007

756

It has been done! The most coveted and monumental, as I see it, record in sports has been broken. I have heard the masses on sports radio and read as much in the printed press and the back and forth opinions on Bonds himself. The way I see it...sports enhancing drugs or not, he has surpassed Hammerin' Hank Aaron for the sole possessor of the home run crown. This is a great milestone, and one that deserves to be mentioned. So where were you when the record was broken? Me, I was assessing a delusional and paranoid 72 year old woman at a local Sheriffs Office.

Now I will wait and watch A-Rod as he climbs the home run ladder to see how close he gets to dethrone Mr. Bonds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more! Drugs or no drugs (remember, innocent until proven guilty) Barry Bonds deserves all the credit in the world for this record. I don't know where I was, actually, but it probably wasn't significant anyway if I can't remember. Sounds like you had your hands full, though!