Monday, May 21, 2007

30

My wife suggested that I think of 30 things I am thankful for. I mention this because for the last 3 days I have struggled with the idea that I turn 30 today. So as the ever caring and thoughtful husband that I am I will think of some, maybe not 30, things I am thankful for.


1. My faith

2. Family (wife and son)

3. work

4. Ability to work


5. Health

6. Sports

7. Education

8. My country/way of life

9. Music

10. Friends


*not necessarily in order of importance



I know that these may be on the top of everyone's list of things they are thankful for but the more I think about it the more importance they really do have in my life. This is my first blog so I am not sure the length of a blog. I say that because so many thoughts come to mind to write down. Maybe for my upcoming blogs I will elaborate on my top 10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like me, I'm sure you're thankful for the following quips:

1. Don't sweat the small stuff.
2. Keep looking up.